We have five registered early childhood teachers and one postgrad student, experienced early childhood teachers who are committed to ongoing Professional Development.
Children’s learning at the Centre is documented and presented in a profile folder, which contains artwork, photos, observations and learning plans. We encourage parents to add information to your child’s profile.
We are committed to providing the following:
- An environment that fosters healthy and positive relationships, promoting wellbeing.
- To provide a dedicated team of Early Childhood Professionals.
- We will respect each child and their family as individuals, and we value their contribution to our centre.
- We will work in partnership with parents to achieve their goals and aspirations for their children.
- We have a commitment to honouring the dual heritage of New Zealand and incorporating a curriculum that is inclusive for all children.
- We will internally review all aspects of our service to ensure the ongoing quality of programmes and the service offered to families meets the goals and aspirations they have for their children.
- We will continue to actively maintain relationships with the wider community.
- We are committed to preserving the language and dialects of Te Reo Kuki Airani as they are our foreground for our practices and policies.